The Layout Editor tool allows changing the position of any element on a page as well as hiding them from the view directly in the storefront.
To edit a page layout:
1. When logged in as a store administrator, choose a page in the storefront that you want to edit.
2. Click on the Layout Editor tab at the bottom of the page:
This opens the Layout Editor tool.
3. Enable the Drag-n-drop blocks option within the Layout Editor tool.
4. Hover a mouse to see the blocks that you can work with on the chosen page.
5. Apply the required changes:
To change a block’s position, pick it with a mouse, and start dragging.
The system will highlight a place on the page where the block can drop.
To disable a block, click on the EYE icon within it.
The block will be removed from the page and will list as disabled.
To enable a block back, click the Enable button that appears when hovering a mouse on a block name in the disabled blocks list.
To reset the page layout to the default state, click Reset layout.
6. Click Save to activate the changes.