Google AdWords is a powerful tool for attracting new customers and growing your user base. It gives a merchant the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of a business campaign and make necessary adjustments if required.
X-Cart allows you to submit data to Google AdWords and get access to all the advantages it gives via the Segment Integration add-on facilities.
To be able to submit data to Google AdWords you need the Segment Integration Add-on installed, enabled and configured to collect data from your X-Cart store.
To configure Google AdWords via Segment a store admin should:
1. Open the Segment back end.
2. Click Add destination on the Segment Overview page:
3. Choose Google AdWords from the list:
4. Click the Configure Google AdWords New button (any of them) to proceed further:
5. Choose the source site the data to be transferred from:
6. Follow the configuration procedures as described in Segment Docs:
7. Enable the Google AdWords New destination when you are done.