The Bulk edit tool of the product listing page (Catalog -> Products) allows changing a coupon assigned to a product for an alternative and unassigning coupons from products completely.
To edit coupon assignments:
1. Open the product listing page and select products you need to edit:
2. Click Coupons in the Bulk edit selector:
3. On the page that opens, use the "Click to specify" button to select the required coupon from the list:
Click inside the Coupons field to see the list of coupons available and select a coupon you need.
4. Set an action you want to perform:
- Remove: This action will delete a coupon assigned to products.
- Replace with: This action unassigns the current coupon from products and assigns a new one instead.
5. Click Save changes.