When a cart becomes abandoned, it adds to your store’s abandoned carts list.
You can access it on the Abandoned carts page of your store Admin area (Orders > Abandoned carts). If your store has any abandoned carts, you will see them listed there.
The list of abandoned carts is presented in the form of a table. For each cart on the list, the following information is provided:
- Email: The email address of the abandoned cart owner.
- Products: Information about the products contained in the abandoned cart (product names, quantities, selected options).
- Subtotal: Subtotal amount of the abandoned order.
- Coupons: (This column displays only when Abandoned Cart Reminder is used in conjunction with the Coupons addon) The coupon codes that were generated for the abandoned cart.
- Date: Since when the cart has been in the abandoned state.
- Notified: Whether any abandoned cart reminder emails have been sent to the cart owner and how many times (+ the date when a reminder email was last sent for the cart).
The Abandoned carts page allows you to filter the list by an e-mail substring and/or a date range:
When you no longer need an abandoned cart to be stored, you can delete it.
To delete an abandoned cart:
- Select the abandoned cart you wish to delete from the list by enabling the respective check box in the first column.
- Click the Clear selected carts button.