X-Cart allows a store administrator to track the reminder emails sent to the abandoned cart owners and then to check how many of them followed the reminders to recover the cart and complete the purchase.
Abandoned Cart E-Mails Statistics
All cart reminders that had been sent both automatically and manually and all actions that followed (if any) are registered on the Abandoned Cart E-Mail Statistics page of your store Admin area.
To view the abandoned cart emails stats:
1. Open the Statistics page of your store Admin area (Orders -> Statistics) and proceed to the Abandoned Cart E-Mails tab.
2. On the page that opens, specify the time period for checking the stats data. You can either set the time period manually or use one of the presets (Today, This week, This month, etc.).
3. The stats data for the chosen period will display in the table below. You will be able to see how many emails were sent and if they resulted in a payout or not.
This page also allows clearing the unnecessary stats data. This is especially important for businesses that send great amounts of reminders regularly.
To clear the emails stats:
1. Use the form at the bottom of the Abandoned Cart E-Mail Statistics page:
2. Set the date before which the stats data should be deleted.
3. Click the Clear button.
Abandoned Cart Recovery Statistics
If a customer follows the cart recovery link from an abandoned cart reminder e-mail and places an order before their cart becomes abandoned again, their order is added to your store’s cart recovery statistics.
To view your store’s cart recovery statistics for a certain period:
1. In your store’s Admin area, go to the Statistics page (Orders > Statistics) and click the Abandoned Cart Recovery tab.
2. In the form at the top of the page, specify the statistics period.
3. Click Search. The statistics will display below, in the "Statistics or the period" section.