To edit products' inventory in bulk:
1. On the product listing page of your store Admin area (Catalog -> Products), select products you want to edit using checkboxes.
2. Click Bulk edit selected -> Inventory.
3. In a new window, edit the inventory field(s) for the products:
- Inventory tracking: Use this field to enable/disable inventory tracking.
- Quantity in stock: Use this field to specify the quantity in stock value.
- Show low stock warning on the product page: Use this field to enable/disable low stock warning representation.
- Notify the administrator if the stock quantity of this product goes below a certain limit: Use this field to enable/disable notifications on the stock quantity for admin.
- Low stock threshold: Use this field to specify the low stock threshold.
Fields added by the Wholesale add-on:
- All customers: Use this field to set a minimum purchase quantity for all customers.
- Wholesaler: Use this field to set a minimum purchase quantity for wholesale customers.
4. Save the changes.