Attribute options for multi-value product attributes can be configured as price and/or weight modifier options that will increase or decrease the product's price and/or weight (the product’s weight affects the shipping cost).
Here’s an example of a price modifier option that allows customers purchasing a denim jacket to add embroidery for an additional $10 per unit:
Here’s how it looks like on the storefront:
If the check box “Add embroidery? (+ $10.00)” is selected, the product price changes respectively:
To configure attribute options as price/weight modifiers:
1. Hover your cursor over the field displaying the attribute option that you want to add a price and/or weight modifier to. A link titled Modifiers is revealed.
2. Click on the Modifiers link. This displays a popup panel allowing you to specify the price and/or weight modifier; this option will be altered if chosen.
3. Use the Price and/or Weight field(s) on the popup panel to specify the modifier values you require.
4. If you are editing product-class or global attributes, choose whether you want to apply the changes locally or globally.
5. Click Save changes: The settings will be saved.