To install an add-on from the X-Cart App Store:
1. Log in to your store's Admin area and click My Add-ons in the Admin menu.
You will be redirected to the My Apps page of X-Cart App Store where you will see a list of add-ons installed in your X-Cart store.
2. Use the Search bar at the top to search through the X-Cart App Store for the addon you require.
Alternatively, click on the App Store link to be able to browse the categories.
3. Locate the addon you require. The filter and sort controls at the top of the addon list can help you do it faster.
For example, you can select just the addons that are available for free, or just the paid addons that require purchasing a license, or both.
Any addons that are already installed in your store will have their status noted as either “Enabled” or “Disabled”.
Addons available for free will be marked as “Free”.
Paid addons will have a price displayed.
4. Depending on whether the addon you chose is free or paid, use one of the following methods:
Select the add-on for installation by clicking either the Install now button or selecting the Install later check-box below the addon name. (It is possible to select more than one addon.)
With the Install now button the add-on installation starts immediately.
If you select to install the add-on later, it adds to the list and the installation starts as soon as you click the Apply changes button:
You can install and delete add-ons simultaneously if necessary.
Click the Purchase button next to the addon name to purchase the add-on license.
After the license has been paid, you will get an email message with your license key. The subject of this message is ‘Your “Addon name” addon key’. (The part “Addon name” should be replaced with the actual name of the addon).
Use this key to activate your addon license.
If you are using an X-Cart trial you will need to activate an X-Cart software license before you can activate your addon license.
5. Once the addon has been installed, you will be redirected to the Recently enabled addons page where a success message will be displayed at the top of the screen. You will find the newly installed addon listed on the page.
Now if you choose to view the list of your store’s installed addons, the addon you have installed will be on the list.
After the addon has been installed, it is already in the Enabled (active) state. You can temporarily disable the addon or remove it completely using the addon deactivation instructions from the article Activating and Deactivating Addons.