All incoming messages on orders accumulate on the Messages page of your store Admin area (Orders -> Messages):
For each communication thread, the following information is provided:
- Link: Order number (#) to which the communication thread pertains.
- Message: The latest message in the communication thread. New (unread) messages are specially marked.
- Date: Date and time when the latest message in the communication thread was posted. Communication threads with an open dispute will be marked Dispute (in red).
From the Messages page, the following actions are available:
1. View a communication thread.
To access the thread you require, click anywhere on the line of the respective conversation in the list. This will open the order details page with the full message thread pertaining to the current conversation.
2. Search for specific communication threads.
Use the filter/search panel above the list to provide keywords and filter the search results.
For example, it is possible to search only in unread messages, or only in open disputes, or in all the messages regardless of the type.
3. Mark all or selected communication threads as read or unread.
Use the Mark all button at the bottom of the page. You can apply it to all threads in the list or only to the selected ones. To select a thread use the checkbox in front of it.