The Admin area of your store provides a dedicated page for product reviews - the Reviews page (Catalog > Reviews). Here, you can view and manage all the reviews that have been created for products in your store:
Reviews for individual products can also be viewed and managed via the Product Reviews tab of a respective product details page:
In each of the above-named locations, product reviews are presented in a table. For each review, the following information is available:
- Product (This column is not provided on the Product Reviews tab of the advanced product details): Name of the reviewed product.
- Reviewer: Name (as specified by the user while creating the review) and email address of the user who submitted the review.
- Review: The beginning of the comment about the product submitted by the reviewer in the review body. To view the entire comment, hover a mouse on the review line or open the review for editing.
- Rating: Star rating of the product as was specified by the reviewer.
- Status: Review publication status (Published = The review is available online; Pending = The review is in moderation, and the administrator has yet to approve the review for publication or reject it).
- Date: Date on which the review was submitted.
- SEO (This column is provided only on the Product Reviews tab of the advanced product details page): Whether the review should be included in the rich snippet shown for the page of the product when the page appears in search results by Google and other major search engines. See more info here.
The Reviews page (Catalog > Reviews) provides a filter above the reviews table, allowing you to filter reviews and search for specific reviews based on the product name, SKU, customer info, rating given by customer, review status, date range, and so on.