X-Cart is integrated with many sales channels that merchants can use to sell products and reach more customers. Multiple online marketplaces, like Facebook, Amazon, eBay, and Google shopping, are trusted by millions of online shoppers. It would be best if you considered configuring one or more sales channels to broaden your customer base and instantly boost online sales.
The following channels are supported:
- Adding Products to Cart via URL - Use deep linking to reference your store from other sources.
- Amazon Feeds - Manage your Amazon listings and X-Cart products in a single location.
- Buy Button - Sell from your own website or blog (e.g., WordPress) by embedding buy buttons that connect with your X-Cart checkout.
- eBay Integration - List your products on eBay and manage both X-Cart and eBay orders in the X-Cart Admin area.
- Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads - Post and advertise your products directly on your store’s Facebook page.
- Google Product Feed - Upload your store and product data to Google and attract more potential buyers.
- Nextag - Export your product feed and get it listed at nextag.com.
- Pricegrabber - Export your product feed and get it listed at pricegrabber.com.
- Shopgate - Mobile Commerce - Create a mobile shop by exporting products, categories, and reviews, importing orders, and shipping confirmation straight into Shopgate.
- Shopzilla - Export your product feed and get it listed at shopzilla.com.